Monday, July 20, 2009

Nicaragua

I just got back from a fabulous vacation in Nicaragua - and before you ask, it's a very safe place to visit. It's a democracy, and 99% of the people that I interacted with were so friendly and helpful.
I stayed in San Juan del Sur, a small town about 2 hrs south of Managua on the Pacific Coast. It's filled with surf shops and Spanish-language schools, and is a truely beautiful place.

I may even end up having some work for sale down there! An American living down there loved my "Oh Sheet!" bag so much that she wants to sell them in her spa.

Anyway, I had a fabulous time. We did a zip-line canopy tour, a full-day sailing trip, fishing, snorkling, surfing, a trip to a two-volcano island in Lake Nicaragua - and then spent lots of time chilling by the pool, reading books, napping, eating guacamole & salsa, enjoying the local rum, and wandering around town.

Now, I suppose, it's time to get back to work.

No comments: